Chocolate zucchini bread. This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moist double chocolate zucchini bread with chocolate chips. You won't even know there is zucchini in this decadent chocolate bread! You can make Chocolate zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate zucchini bread
- Provide 2 of 1 oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated zucchini.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 9×5 inch loaf pans..
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted, stirring occasionally..
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla, and chocolate. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into pans. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
how, it’s easy to make Chocolate zucchini bread. If this recipe is useful please share it with your family and friends.